Pittwater High School is searching for former students, graduates, and staff to join its alumni. Once you leave Pittwater High School, you become part of our alumni of over 15,000 members in several countries, who share a common heritage.
We would like to welcome all past Pittwater High cohorts to join our Alumni.
Our mission is to assist and advance the Alumni in the pursuit of excellence, continue the friendships formed at the school, build strong and mutually beneficial ties between the school and its diverse Alumni. We aim to promote goodwill in the community and create a dynamic Alumni program that will stimulate interest, build loyalty, increase involvement and generate support for the school.
Help us develop our Alumni by:
- Keeping in touch by updating your details via email: email@example.com
- Let us know what you are doing and share your memories of Pittwater High School.
- Share your experience and skills/talents, by giving your time to volunteer at the school by becoming a mentor.
- Be a guest speaker at one of our events. Are you a motivated speaker with a story to tell? Volunteer your time to speak at an alumni or student event.
- You can make a donation to support or help students in need to become the leaders of tomorrow. Contact Pittwaterfirstname.lastname@example.org
A FEW OF OUR CELEBRATED ALUMNI
- Shane Fitzsimmons AFSM is the Head of Resilience NSW and previously the Commissioner of the New South Wales Rural Fire Service
- Tom Burlinson. Actor, singer. 35 years as an entertainer
- Kimberley Kaufman. Biomedical scientist and cancer researcher
- Colin Beashel. Six time Olympic Star Sailor. 8 time Olympian. Won World Championships in 1998 Star Class
- Adam Beashel. Australian sailor. He is best known for being part of Team New Zealand at the 2003 America's Cup and strategist for Emirates Team New Zealand at the 2007 America's Cup
- Tom Carroll. World Champion Surfer. Two world titles in 1983 and 1984. 3 Pipemasters victories
- Nick Carroll is one of the world's best known writers on surfing and beach culture
- James Morrison. A multi-instrumental Australian Jazz Musician. Widely known for his trumpet playing. He is a composer, writing jazz charts for ensembles of various sizes and proficiency levels
- John Morrison. Australian jazz drummer, band leader, educator and commercial pilot
- Livia Hanich. Production and Post Producer in film, scripted drama, single camera comedy, factual & reality content. 25 years experience working in Los Angeles
- Nathan Harvey. Presenter/Actor. Entertainment industry over 20 years with a host of roles from live shows, including Foxtel’s 24 hour music channel
- Jake Trbojevic. Professional Rugby League player for Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. Plays as a lock and prop.
- Tom Trbojevic. "Tommy Turbo", professional Rugby League player for Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. Plays fullback, wing and centre.
- Kate Champion. Director and choreographer with over thirty years of experience in multiple art forms. She was the founding Artistic Director of Force Majeure, a dance theatre company based in at Carriageworks arts centre in Sydney, Australia
- James Spithill. International Sailor. James was the skipper and helmsman for BMW Oracle Racing, winning the Americas Cup. He defended the cup twice
- Robert Carlton. Logie Award winning Actor. TV - Country Practice, Blue Heelers, Water Rats, Paper Giants. Movies - The Year My Voice Broke, Strange Bedfellows
- Peter Phelps. Actor/Director. Movies Lantana, Point Break. TV show Stingers, Wonderland, Baywatch, Home and Away
- Kerryn Phelps. Kerryn Phelps AM is an Australian medical practitioner, public health and civil rights advocate, medical educator and politician
- Vicky O'Keefe. Country and Western Performer. Vicky is a prolific songwriter and formed her first original rock band Vokrok, touring the east coast of Australia in the early 80's. She scored a publishing contract with Warners Music and a record deal with RCA records